Study, draw and describe the slides
N° 93 — embolic apostematous nephritis (stained with hematoxylin and eosin).At low magnification of the microscope, find foci of suppurative inflammation and bacterial emboli; at high magnification, determine cellular contents of the exudate. What clinical-anatomical form of sepsis does this preparation manifest?
N° 182 —polypous-ulcerous endocarditis (stained with hematoxylin and eosin). Describe the state of the valvular cusps, pay attention to the character of old and fresh destructive changes. Find colonies of bacteria in sedimentations on the cusps and determine cellular contents of the infiltrate near the base of the cusps.
1. List peculiarities of sepsis: a) etiological, b) epidemiological, c) clinical, d) immunological.
2. Pathoanatomical changes in sepsis: a) local changes: 1) ..., 2) ..., 3) ..., 4) ..., 5) ..., 6) ..., 7) ..., 8) ... ; b) general changes: 1)..., 2)..., 3)....
3. Name clinical-morphological forms of sepsis: a) ..., b)..., c)..., d)....
4. Clinical-morphological forms of anthrax: a)..., b)..., c)....
5. Two days after a criminal abortion the female patient's temperature elevated up to 40 °C, she was semiconscious, and there were numerous hemorrhages in her skin. She died three days later. What clinical-morphological form of sepsis and type
of sepsis according to its infection atrium were there? What changes were observed near the infection atrium?
Answers: 1. a) polyetiological, b) non-contagious, c) absence of cycles in its course, d) it does not develop any immunity. 2. A: 1) septic focus, 2) phlebitis, 3) thrombophlebitis, 4) lymphangitis, 5) lympho-thrombosis, 6) lymphadenitis, 7) arteritis, 8) thrombarteritis. B: 1) dystrophic, 2) inflammatory, 3) hyperplastic. 3. a) septicemia, b) septicopyemia, c) chroniosepsis, d) septic endometritis. 4. a) external, b) internal, c) primary septic. 5. Septicemia, uterine sepsis, septic endometritis.
Questions to control the knowledge
1. List clinical-morphological forms of chronic brucellosis, tularemia, plague.
2. Clinical-morphological forms of anthrax.
3. Peculiarities of sepsis.
4. Local changes in sepsis.
5. General changes in sepsis.
6. Classification of sepsis according to its etiology.
7. Classification of sepsis according to its infection atrium.
8. Clinical-morphological forms of sepsis. Their anatomical pathology.
9. Pathomorphosis of sepsis.
10. Peculiarities of modern sepsis.
11. Peculiarities of sepsis in children.
Sepsis, septicemia, septicopyemia, chroniosepsis, septic (bacterial) endocarditis, septic focus, infection atrium, septic spleen, purulent resorptive fever, traumatic cachexia, primary and secondary anthracic sepsis, anthrax, «red cap».
Дата добавления: 2016-07-27; просмотров: 1349;