Stages of individual work in class Study and describe macrospecimens
Kidney in lupus nephritis. Pay attention to the sizes of a kidney, its dappled surface due to hemorrhages. What is the mechanism of their appearance? The outcome of lupus nephritis.
Thymico-lymphatic state. Describe the complex of organs. Pay attention to the enlargement of thymus and solitary follicles of the colon. What organs besides these are changed in this state?
Hasimoto 's goiter. Pay attention to the enlarged thyroid. Describe the outlook of macrospecimen. To what group of autoimmune diseases does Hasimoto's goiter belong?
Study, draw and describe the slides
JNs 8 — accidental thymus involution (stained with hematoxylin and eosin). At low magnification pay attention to the diminished, but inexplicitly expressed thymus lobules, and in the center of gland, absence of abutments beside the cortical and medulla tissue of lobules. At high magnification specify, reduction in the amount of leukocytes in the cortex; thickness of interlobular fibric shells. What causes an accidental involution of thymus?
JNs 10 — hasimoto 's goiter (stained with hematoxylin and eosin). Pay attention to the atrophy of thyroid parenchyma and cellular infiltration of tissue with lymphoid follicles creation. Determine the character of diffuse cellular infiltration; find lymphocytes, plasmatic and reticular cells. What cells dominate in the infiltrate? What is their action on the follicle epithelium?
Plasmatic cell at antigen stimulation, x 6 000.
Pay attention to the enlarged cisterns of endoplasmatic reticulum.
Reaction of hypersensitivity of immediate type: sensitized lymphocyte, x 23000.
Pay attention to the great amount of lysosomes, big mitochondria in the cytoplasm, and marginal collocation of chromatin in the nucleus.
1. Name thymus changes, caused with antigen stimulation: a)..., b)..., c)... .
2. What complex of changes is characteristic to the thymico-lymphatic state: a)..., b)..., c)..., d)..., e)..., f)... .
3. Name autoimmune diseases, which belong to group I: a)...,b)...,c)...,d)....
4. What links are being segregated in a humoral immune reaction: a)..., b)..., c)... .
5. Name the diseases, which cause secondary immune deficiencies: a)...,b)..., c)..., d)..., e)..., f)... .
6. During the autopsy of a person with the history of uremia, enlarged kidneys with dappled surface were revealed. The microscopic examining revealed «haematoxiline corpores», thickened capillaries of glomerular membranes resembling «wire loop». To what group of autoimmune diseases does this one belong?
Answers: 1. a) accidental involution, b) hyperplasia, c) hypoplasia. 2. a) thymus hyperplasia, b) hyperplasia of lymphoid tissue, c) hypoplasia of adrenal glands, d) hypoplasia of sexual glands, e) adiposity, f) narrow aorta, arteries. 3. a) Hasimoto's goiter, b) polyneuritis, c) multiple sclerosis, d) encephalomyelitis. 4. a) afferent, b) central, c) efferent. 5. a) leucosis, b) malignant lymphoma, c) lymphosarcoma, d) thymoma, e) viral infections. 6. Lupus nephritis of group II.
Дата добавления: 2016-07-27; просмотров: 1817;