Study, draw and describe the slides
N° 86 —fibrinopurulent pericarditis (stained with hematoxylin and eosin). Describe the layers located on the epicardium surface. Name the cause and outcome of the inflammation.
N° 87 — purulent leptomeningitis (stained with hematoxylin and eosin). Describe the state of the pia mater: its thickness, appearance of the vessels, the character of the exudate, the — croupous pneumonia (stained with hematoxylin and eosin). Pay attention to the homogeneity connected with the involvement of the alveoli in the pathological process. Composition of the inflammatory exudate.
N° 96 - atrophic portal hepatocirrhosis (stained with hematoxylin and eosin). Name the organ. Describe the degree of the development of connective tissue, indicate the localization in respect to the structure of the organ. Explain the importance of the term «micronodular hepatocirrhosis». Name the pathological process causing development of connective tissue. Explain the meaning of the term «cirrhosis».
N° 109 — miliary pulmonary tuberculosis (stained with hematoxylin and eosin). Name the organ. Characterize the pathological process in the lung. Describe the structure of tuberculous granuloma. Indicate the meaning of the term «miliary». Name the outcomes of granuloma with regard to immunological state of organism.
N° 125 —syphilitic mesaortitis (stained according to van-Gieson). Name the vessel where the pathological process takes place. Indicate the localization of the inflammatory infiltrates, degree of its prevalence. Name the form of inflammation according to the morphology, etiology, localization. Describe the cellular structure, presence of the vessels. Characterize the condition of elastic framework at staining with fuchseline. Name the outcomes. Name the complications and the cause of death.
1. Causes of inflammation: a)..., b)..., c)... .
2. Name the kinds of fibrinous inflammation: a)..., b)... .
3. What is phlegmon?
4. Variants of the catarrhal inflammation: a)..., b)..., c)....
5. Problem. The autopsy has demonstrated numerous limited foci of the tissue melting of yellow and grey-green colours. The pleural cavity was filled with 500 ml of purulent content. What do you think is the diagnosis?
6. Name the kinds of bacteria causing specific inflammations: a)...,b)..., c)..., d)..., e)... .
7. Enumerate the outcomes of tuberculous inflammation: a)...,b)...,c)...,d)...,e)...,f)....
8. Name the basic forms of hereditary syphilis: a)..., b)..., c)....
9. Inflammatory cellular infiltrates from lymphoid cells, histiocytes, fibroblasts, plasmocytes were found in the
myocardial stroma at microscopic study of the heart. What is the diagnosis?
Answers: 1. a) biological, b) physical, c) chemical. 2. a) croupous,
b) diphtheroid. 3. Diffuse purulent inflammation in which the exudate penetrates diffusely between the tissue elements, saturating and stratifying tissue. 4. a), b), c). 5. Plural abscesses of the lungs with empyema.
6. a) Myco-bacterium tuberculosis, b) Mycobacterium leprous, c) Treponema pallidum, d) Glanderous bacilli, e) Wolkovich-Frisch bacilli.
7. a) decomposition, b) cavern, c) ulcer, d) scarring, e) encapsulation, f) calcification. 8. a) syphilis of dead premature fetus, b) hereditary syphilis,
c) hereditary late syphilis. 9. Interstitial myocarditis.
Дата добавления: 2016-07-27; просмотров: 1813;